Wednesday, May 23

First post in 2018

Hi Assalamualaikum.

This is literally my first post after such a long due. It's 2018 already, hello. so here's a quick glimpse: It's the seventh day of Ramadhan, PKR won the election, Tun Mahathir was elected to be our new prime minister, Anwar Ibrahim was released & been given full pardon, i gained weight & WAS 90kg okay.... (the heaviest me in my entire existence) but lost a few kgs right after (currently 84.3kg) and Faisal finally cut his hair short after 1 year ++ 

There were so many things to blog about but like always, i have no time to sit down & write again. But here i am now

I started doing makeup service last year on May & still loving what i do now, because alhamdulillah everything is just super on point now. My clients are the kindest & i dont really have trouble with any of them. Being a makeup artist is like living the dream that i never thought possible or that it never crossed my mind. My life at the moment, is so on point that i dont have anything to complain; what more could i ask? I have a loving & supportive husband, i lose weight, i love my job & even though we still havent have kids, but i trust in Allah's plan. You usaha, you dapat 💜

Insya Allah, i'll blog some more soon xx


No comments:

Post a Comment