Monday, May 28

Shout into the void

I still remember how we first met. How we fell in love. How we're so in love and still do. My heart has never stopped beating for you, the heart that was given by The All Loving. I know sometimes i can be cold and i always give you a hard time, but you are so patient with me. You always tolerate my mood swings, my madness and my crybaby mode. We've been married for 1 year and a half, yet you never change. You're the same guy i knew back then.


You're still the same guy i fell in love with. The same nice guy who has soft spots for animals and who loves his mother the most. You're still the same guy who annoy me with lame jokes, difference is now i can pinch you lol. You're the same guy who isnt shy to feed me food in public. The same guy who always support what ever you think could make me the happiest.


You always want the best for me and the littlest thing you do warmth my heart. Most of all you never fail to make me laugh. Even when i'm so mad at you. You always know how to make me feel happy again. Marrying you has always been the right decision. Living with you, loving you. Is like a dream come true.


Yours truly,
Wife 💌

No comments:

Post a Comment